Hudson Valley Radio Control Club (HVRCC) By-Laws
1) The HVRCC Board will consist of:
*Board members will serve as long as they choose to, or are asked to step
down by the current board members.
*All club operational decisions by the board are binding.
$150.00 for adults to join
$5.00 per year for members under 18
$75.00 per year after that for members and their immediate families (renewal)
$50.00 per year for members 65 and older
*Board members are required to pay as well.
3) Members are expected to behave in a reasonably cooperative manner, showing due respect for
the club, its rules, and fellow members. Members who fail to do so, may not be
invited to renew his/her membership or have membership revoked at any time.
4) Club members are required to participate in two events that the Club puts on for the Town of Haverstraw annually (or provide reasonable notice regarding the inability to participate).
5) Membership: A valid AMA card is required to join. All renewal dues for the following year must be received by December 15th. After December 15, therewill be a $25 penalty added to the current amount. All unpaid memberships will expire on December 31st. New members joining after September 1st will be considered paid through the following year. Membership can and will be terminated at any time for egregious behavior.
8) Meetings will be bi-monthly, with dates to be announced via e-mail, word of mouth and/or the club website.
9) If you have been thrown out of other r/c clubs, you will not be allowed to join HVRCC